A Message From Healing Minds PLC on COVID-19
updated: Mar. 19, 2020
To Our Patients:
As a dedicated mental health care provider, we are always committed to you and your family’s health. We also understand that you have concerns about the novel (new) Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has now been designated a global pandemic.
At Healing Minds PLC, we have been closely monitoring the evolving situation, following the Guidelines of the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html, and taking a series of specific actions to protect our patients. These actions include the following precautions:
- We now have the option for Telemedicine, which means you can still have your session but from the comfort and safety of your own home
- We will continue to see new and current patients in the office
- We have upgraded our procedures for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting the office for your safety
- We ask anyone to not come in the office under the following circumstances:
- You are symptomatic (fever, cough, runny nose, and/or difficulty breathing)
- If you believe that you may have been exposed to coronavirus
- If you (or perhaps family members) have traveled to certain countries- China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 480-838-4300.
As things change, we will adjust our policies and practices to respond appropriately to new developments. At the same time, we intend to keep you informed about best infection-control practices and what you need to know to keep your loved ones safe.